Hey guys! It's Lindsay once again, and this week is a very busy week for me. To start, it is homecoming week, and I will be prepping for homecoming, spirit days and Halloween. However, I still plan on meeting with my group mates this Thursday, to finish up filming the scenes. My group and I finished half of the scenes needed to film, along with editing. But, there are still a few more locations and scenes that need to be completed. Around 20 seconds of the music video is done. I have already planned out my schedule for this week. I also contacted my group mates and made sure each individual is able to make it to the filming date. My part in the last couple days of filming was to take care of, and organize the costumes. I will still be doing that this time. I plan on wearing casual outfits to film at the coffee shop, as well as the photobook scene that is planned. So far, none of the current set scenes have changed. If there is a problem my group ...
Hey guys! It's Lindsay again, and my group and I have finally started filming! Yesterday, my group gathered at a restaurant to discuss our plan for the day. I brought up the work I had done on planning the outfits. I explained which outfits would go with each scene. Then, I went to one of my group mate's houses to officially begin the filming process. The car scene was one of the first locations for the music video. After spending time getting all the angles right, the car scene was finally finished. There was an over the shoulder shot and a medium-close up. I organized everyone into their correct outfits, and went to the mall afterwards. The first location was in a store. The first thing to do was request permission to film at their location. Once they granted permission, my group got to work! The camera was set up, and I made sure to angle it right, and to correctly position the tripod. After this, I reviewed the progress my group made, and I consulted with them to...
Hey Guys! It’s Lindsay. recently, I have been researching the genre that All The Stars is, and I have learned a few things. To start, I have gotten more familiar with the overall mood and aesthetic. This will help with what I want the music video to look like. Then, I worked on organizing the costumes. For the music video, my group mates, and I will be in specific outfits for each scene. This required planning, and organization. I first went back, and reviewed the storyboard. The next thing I did, was write down what costumes were in each scene.The storyboard did not specify a particular outfit for each scene, so I met with my group mates and discussed what they would be. After doing so, I finished up, organizing the outfits for the music video. I was supposed to start filming with my group mates this past Tuesday. However, there was a conflict and the filming did not take place. In one of my earlier blogs, I had mentioned how I may come across obstacles. This is a perfect e...
Comments
Post a Comment